{I couldnt get this any smaller to fit, so click on the pic to see them all- gotta see gavin's smile on the bottom right!!}Pictures from our ward party & Halloween Day. We had a Captain Rex {Star Wars Clone War}, Iron Man, Lightning McQueen & David Beckham {soccer player}. Sadly Gavin is the only one this year with a homemade costume. Although it took all my time this last week, so its good I only had one to make!! He was so excited to wear it. Jack and Jasper are already scheming about what to be next year. We finished off Halloween at my sister, Leslie's. It was so nice to send all the hyped up on sugar kids upstairs and chat and play games with my sis, bro and their spouses!!
2 comments:
you should probably quit being so modest and acknowledge that they were all homemade! I think mcqueen is pretty impressive myself, but I'm a personal fan of beckham... I mean, really.
They all look great! Gavin's looks great! I love the smile!
Post a Comment