Do I look sore, old and exhausted? Well its two days later and I feel it even more! But look what we finally finished this morning!
My knees and hands are killing me.
My kitchen has been the catch-all and it is seriously disgusting. There is even an odd smell coming from the sink...UG! I will clean the sink later, but the kitchen floor is all coming out tomorrow, so whats the point in cleaning-when it will all be covered in thinset dust anyway. I am so glad someone else is laying the tile.
We did have a few kid messes while mom and dad were ignoring the kids. Here is one. Introducing Garth meets blue ink pad.....
The other was Jack spilling red hot wax all over the bathroom counter, he did try to clean it up-But it is seriously a mess and will take a razor blade to get it all of. Did I mention my knees and hands hurt like crazy. And I still have two more rooms to put wood in. Maybe I'll wait till January. Molding and Tile all set for next week! YEA!!
7 comments:
Your efforts have not been in vain!! It looks gorgeous Dierdre! Good work! And I think you look far from old and tired - hot and sassy more like it!
It looks great! Come do mine?
It looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!
Looks awesome Deirdre!!!
I love that you have decorations on your wall before you even have furniture back in the room!! nice work, D, it looks great.
It's beautiful! Looks like a whole new house! LOVE it!
I love your skirt! It looks so comfy and stylish, did you really paint in it! I agree with the Moore family, you look great! p.s. Your flooring looks awesome too! p.s.s. Why don't you have me watch your kids when you do the other rooms? That's what sister's are for!
Post a Comment