Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Thing....

*Garth knows where to get his own food, I call it the trash can, but what'ev
*Wade likes to bike 10miles to and from work, just hope he doesn't get run over
*Gavin will clean up his own messes, with just a little bribery
*We found a cheap bathtub for the rental renovation, too bad I don't have a car to go get it and Leslie has to drive almost all the way to New Mexico (Queen Creek) to get it
*I found some old textbooks, and one of them already sold on half.com
*I want to re-do a room and found fabric for $1.00yd, SWEET
*Last week is over, and we can start a new one.....

1 comment:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Brad bikes to work every day 10 miles each way, as well. He hasn't gotten run over yet, but he did hit a guy once who was wearing all black and who had recently been fishing illegally down at the river. A little freaky. I always worry about Brad riding in the winter...it gets so dark! Congrats on the $1/yard.