Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cousin Shelby turns 1!

Not to many little Eagar girls in the family, and this is the only one in AZ so we LOVE her a LOT!! We had a fun party at Eric & Kim's to celebrate. Once again they outdid themselves and everything was GREAT!
Here are the little blocks I made for Shelby, the other side spells out her name and a couple of them have beads & bells in them so they make fun sounds.

Here are all they boys "helping" her open the presents!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

you could be a seriously rich woman if you'd open an etsy shop. I'd buy all my gifts from you. I think you're the most crafty person i've ever met.

Ashlee said...

I second Amberly's comment and think you are so completely creative! :) Also, Happy birthday to Wade.

Jen Perkins said...

Seriously...those blocks are ridiculously cute.

Lindsay Renee' said...

how much deirdre...are you selling your talent of making those incredible blocks?? i'll pay, you make???!! you absolutely amaze me when it comes to your craftiness. tessa still loves her ball...and i'm sure those blocks would be cool when baby 4 rolls around sometime...no i'm not pregnant!