I want white, Wade thinks black is just fine. What do you think?
Really I am just tired of having one car to share, so maybe I shouldn't care as long as it has a/c. But I just think or look at a black vehicle and I get hot......
My last car was black. It was hot. Seriously it makes a difference. Also, it ALWAYS looked dirty. My new car is the light tan & I like it so much better!
Although i will admit that nothing looks better than a nicely washed black car.
White and black both get filthy equally quick, so in that instance, it won't matter which one. I always go for black because it always looks good, but I don't live in hot AZ either. :) If I lived in AZ, I would probably spring for a white unless my ego won out.
Black is just so hot here in the summer, I would go for white if both are available, but I did have a black car for 3 years and you get use to it. Good luck.
Honestly, if you are buying a new car, black will be just fine - especially if you get good tinting on your windows. Our car is dark, but it is brand new, and we've not had a problem with it being too hot.
In AZ, no matter what color car you get, it's going to get dirty. Dust doesn't really play well with any color (except maybe tan...)
HELLO - you park in a garage 90% of the time, right? Color shouldn't matter. But I'm with Amberly - what's wrong with an actual color? Don't be afraid to commit...
11 comments:
My last car was black. It was hot. Seriously it makes a difference. Also, it ALWAYS looked dirty. My new car is the light tan & I like it so much better!
Although i will admit that nothing looks better than a nicely washed black car.
Either one looks sexy. I'd probably go with white, though.
White and black both get filthy equally quick, so in that instance, it won't matter which one. I always go for black because it always looks good, but I don't live in hot AZ either. :) If I lived in AZ, I would probably spring for a white unless my ego won out.
Black is just so hot here in the summer, I would go for white if both are available, but I did have a black car for 3 years and you get use to it. Good luck.
As much as I like the black one. I would have to choose the white. any color would get dirty but the lighter the better in the summer. Good Luck
come one... get a color!
Honestly, if you are buying a new car, black will be just fine - especially if you get good tinting on your windows. Our car is dark, but it is brand new, and we've not had a problem with it being too hot.
In AZ, no matter what color car you get, it's going to get dirty. Dust doesn't really play well with any color (except maybe tan...)
We had a black and a white car at the same time and they were hot just the same. I like black everyone has white in AZ
Cameron says: black shows all the scratches and both show dirt but black shows dust more and white would be cooler. We like silver!
HELLO - you park in a garage 90% of the time, right? Color shouldn't matter. But I'm with Amberly - what's wrong with an actual color? Don't be afraid to commit...
hello....it's 115° outside...white
Post a Comment