Thursday, June 4, 2009

R&R

OUR WEEK IN KAUAI WAS FANTASTIC:
Kayaking Hanalei River....fun times seeing a turtle, Rob & Karlie capsizing {twice}, riding the waves in Hanalei Bay & of course Eric taking his family on a 10ft wave and flipping his kayak!
Hiking to Kipu Falls.... swinging from the rope swing, jumping from the cliffs {FUN, and just a little terrifying}
Of course most of our time was spent at the beach, sleeping, tanning, reading, eating, surfing, snorkeling & boogie boarding. Man that rash guard sure is tight!!!
We took the red eye home. {I AM TIRED} Tonight we leave for Havasupi. I missed the kids, and feel bad leaving them again for the weekend. But I'm sure they will hardly remember we are gone while they are playing with their cousins and swimming in grandma's pool!!


7 comments:

Sandi said...

You guys always have the most fun vacations. I'm sure your boys are fine, but what is the primary doing with both you and Rebekah out of town at once?

The Moore Family said...

You DO have the MOST fun vacations! Every Christmas we cry buckets of tears when we get your letters and see all the fun we are not having:). Love your cute suit . . glad I am not the only one who struggles with the one piece:), two pieces are so much more flattering on the bod!

The Malone's said...

when do you get home? I'm ready to start running again! By the way, it lookslike you had fun.

Rob & Karli said...

Is Wade so happy about you posting that pic of him, trying to squeeze into the rash guard?

Amber said...

Your excursions sound familiar. We just got back from Kauai a few weeks ago. I posted about each day we were there and inlcuded some pretty amazing pictures. Did you go to the Na Pali coastline?

Amber said...

Havasupai is beautiful. You will feel like you are back in Kauai ;o) Although, has all the sediment settled from the recent flooding in the Supai village?

sunshine said...

I love Kauai!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun too!! You definitely needed a break from all those boys!!