Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Last week we all got gussied up and went over to Tempe for a family photo shoot. It could have been doomed from the get go {Tempe Town Lake Park was closed for some beer festival, Garth & Gavin took 30 minute naps, Mom getting all four boys ready, Jack still has a lingering cough...} But somehow we pulled it all together and got some great pictures. I would highly recommend this photographer Ashley-she is amazing and is great with the kids. Also the Tempe Town Lake area is great for a backdrop! ANYWAY here are a few pics...




Here are some more.

And I will post a few more when I get em!! Yes you heard right-she sending me a disk with the images too...yea Ashley!! Thanks so much!

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

They look awesome!!!!

Rebekah said...

These are really cute pictures.

Karen said...

I love the pictures. What a cute family

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

I love these pictures! She did such a great job. Too bad I live in Oregon.

bryn said...

what great pics and what a cute family!

Amber said...

Very nice pictures

Lisa said...

Wow--nice ones!! I'm jealous of some of your locations...maybe next time ;) Ashley is sweet and great with families...I'm glad you found her!

onehm said...

I had such fun with your little brood! GREAT boys!! ;)
I see from your sidebar that you got the CD. Glad that you are happy, and thanks for the recommendation!

sunshine said...

Adorable pics!!

Sandi said...

I guess I am going to have to call her. Those are awesome