Heading to the snow, who has sleds we can borrow? I like the quote "you break it, you buy it" so if we do, we will!!
Anyone want to join us. Presidents Day seems like a great day to bundle up and play in the snow and drink some cocoa on the way home!! Flag is just a hop, skip & jump away so join us if you want!!
5 comments:
I don't have sleds but I do have a coat that would fit Gavin.
I have been trying to convince Nick to do the same thing - but he's LAME and says he has to work. Who schedules meetings on a holiday, anyway? NICK, that's who.
We have boy snow gloves for Jack and Jasper if you want them.
I might need the coat for gavin, but I have gloves and boots for all the boys!!
My Neice sent me a picture from Prescott and there is alot of snow so we are most likly going there. It's a much closer drive!
If we can round up sleds the Findlays will be in on the fun!
Post a Comment