I am so excited for Jen and Russ. They are great together! I had tons of fun helping Jen with her wedding. But I hardly got any pics of the Wedding day. I think I was too busy chasing kids or doing flowers. Here are just a couple.

Jen and Russ- can you see her red shoes? We went shopping for them last week, it was so fun. We went to Arizona Mills Mall and after almost doing the whole loop we
hadn't found any shoes, we went into Ann Taylor cause the were having a sale on clothes, but we found these awesome shoes too!! And they were like 60% off!!! Double Yea!!

The only pic of me....and Wade-can you see him in my sunglasses? Also the only pic of Gavin the whole day with any sort of a smile.

The boys... The pic is kinda small, but Garth has the hugest grin, what a
sweety!!
1 comment:
Great bouquet!
Post a Comment