Thursday, October 30, 2008

My house is a disaster....

My kitchen floor is sticky & dirty.... GROSS! The carpets seriously need a cleaning. The Laundry room is a collection of Halloween costumes, shoes, bags & dirty laundry. The office needs some major organization. The blinds & fans have 1/4 in. of dust collecting on them. The bathrooms, um GROSS again. I need to spend all day....OK lets be honest, all week, CLEANING!!

But instead..... I made these today!!


They were super easy. Well except for the curved stem, that one is a little tricky-but super cute. I need orange fabric though. I have tons of brown, green, and tan. If you have orange, I'll trade ya!! Here are the instructions.

Here's to cleaning tomorrow, or maybe the next day.....

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Deirdre -

I have orange suede and you can come and get it!

Amanda said...

I'm with you on the cleaning! I'm great at finding things more important to do !

sunshine said...

Are we related? Because I'm not sure I could whip that out in a day! I wish we were neighbors, we could do every project together!! You wanna move to ut?!! Good job on the flowers too. Seriously, they look awesome!