Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I agree....

On the way home from picking Jack up from the school bus....

Jack- Mom did you know that Bro. Mundall is so cool!

Mom-Yes I did!

Jack-He has so many cool things. Have you seen all the horses, and the trucks and what are those things called that they chased on the horses?

Mom- Um, you mean the cows?

Jack- Yes the cows, they have a lot of those too!!

Hilarious!! I might add that Bro. Mundall is also cool because he took us to the lake this past weekend and it was SO WONDERFUL. I loved watching all the wake boarding and wake surfing and the super cool air chair. And I am also jealous that they live so close to my favorite store!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think Bro Mundall is pretty cool too.

Sandi said...

I think Jack is cool.