1.Pulled the couch out so my brother could spray for bugs, hmm there are 8 dried up apples, any guesses who did that???
2.I bought a new stroller. I love it. I had a hard time finding one that the reviews on were all at least mostly good. Finally found one, it is called the Zooper Tango. Its a double so I can strap in the two littlest kiddo's. I can attach the car seat so that is awesome. The storage is a little tricky, but it fit everything the other day when I went shopping to Old Navy and the Hobby Lobby. It is still pretty large, folded up, but it fits in the tiny trunk of our Expedition so that fine with me. And it fits through doors, and people get out of the way when they see you coming!! Plus its red-my fav color. I could go on and on, but I love it!!
3.I canned about 25 bottles of tomato's yesterday. I am so glad Jackie came and helped me a little yesterday or It would have taken forever!! Unfortunately I still have more to do, maybe I'll do salsa instead.4.Garth is such a joy. The kid is crazy, he hardly ever cries and only if something dramatic happens like yesterday when he slid off the couch and Gavin ran by and stepped on him!! He got a bumbo chair & loves to sit and watch us!! He loves to be where the boys are, right now he is laying on the floor between Jack and Jasper while they watch TV. He loves to be in the pool, even goes under the water, he comes up with a hilarious face, but he never cries. He sleeps through the night. He will smile at anyone, you might not be able to tell he's smiling because he just opens his mouth as wide as it will go, but you can tell by the twinkle in his eye's that he is smiling. He has also discovered is thumb!
5.Jack is getting wiser!! Sometimes it is a little bit of a struggle with Gavin, Jack will always ask if he can help -if he could hold the car seat with Garth in it and the screaming two year old, I would gladly hand them off! But he will help with the groceries, and buckling Gavin in his car seat, and doing dished and sweeping and cleaning the bathroom. He is great!
6.Jasper is a stinker. His favorite words are butt crack and he doesn't mind yelling it out loud! He likes "projects" and playing on the PBS Kids website. Jasper loves to love on Garth, its kind of funny to watch, he carries him around, caress his face, plays peek a boo, squeezes, tickles....
7.I cant wait for Wade to come home.
8.I am SOOOOOOOO glad I am not my sisters Leslie or Natalie. I will take the boys scouts any day. Their husbands just got called to be in the bishopric.
9.I got released from being the Enrichment Counsler in R.S. YEA! I will miss the ladies I work with a ton. But I am ready for the break, however short it may be.
10.I am so looking forward to spending a week in CA. And where the heck do I find a discount for Lego Land?
11.Who wants to mop my floor, its disgusting.
12.Ugg.... seventeen minutes ago I was supposed to turn off/or up the a/c. I don't think I am too much of a fan of the SRP Time of Use Plan.
13.I made the cutest little bags. They are the Amy Butler in town bags. Of course mine were the boy version. Black Flames, Fire Trucks & Cars. But they were super easy and even though they were not the "Scripture Case" that the boys wanted they still like them!! I made the one on the bottom, it has a draw string closure.
14. I want laminate wood floors, Wade wants tile. What do you have and what do you like best?
15.We went to the library, the kids got rubber duckies because they have read 20 books. It was nice because Gavin was strapped in. One time I was checking out the books, Gavin got away from me and was all the way in the street before I got him. And I was running. Another good reason for the stroller.
5 comments:
Laminate vs. tile... tough one. I like my laminate because it's easy to clean, but on the other hand, with the way the light comes in my back door, I can see EVERY little spot or smudge or petrified banana goo on it, and spend a lot of time on my hands and knees. Have to really watch puddles of water (errant ice cube, anyone?) because they will make your seams bubble up.
Nice novel, eh?
love the stoller, I know wade was hesitant about the double, but it's worth it!! not a fan of you being released, but agree you need a break. Legoland tickets are at a discount if you buy at Fry's. Have fun!
tile! What do I have to do to get you to make me one of those cute little bags? Okay, two bags? Isn't it enough that we're blood related?!
I could comment on every item, especially the adorable purses. But, I have to comment on the floor. I have some friends who got "laminated" hardwood floors and they had trouble with the laminate separating from the wood and bubbling up.
I have both and I prefer my laminate - my tile groat always seems dirty. We bought the best laminate home depot had at the time and I think there is a difference- get the good stuff if you go laminate, I haven't had any bubbling!
Post a Comment