Friday, May 23, 2008
Sometimes I get pissed!!
Ug! So today at 3:45 Jack threw up. All down the stairs. At 4:00 we were supposed to drop off the 3 older kids at my sisters. We were going to go out of town for Wade's cousin's wedding in Eagar & also celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary which is on Monday. So Jack is upset I am yelling because I feel a little nauseous myself & I do not want to clean up the mess. Wade is yelling at me to go cancel our reservations. Obviously we cant leave now. Wade & I were both looking forward to a couple days away. But what do you do!! Everyone but Garth (thank goodness for that) has been sick this week. Wade, then Jasper then Gavin then me & now Jack. Luckily it seems to be the 24hour kind. It seems like it might even be from food poisoning -but who knows. Hopefully Jack will be better tomorrow & Wade & I can get away. And even though Jack threw up he still played with Jasper outside for two hours, ate dinner & a Popsicle & laughed all the way through the movie Cheaper by the Dozen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you guys get away! We were sick last week too. YUCK! Is all I have to say. Anyhoo, have fun and enjoy every minute!
That is such a bummer. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon and I hope you get a break.
OOOH, yucky! I feel ya...Dylan has had the same exact thing. Maybe it is all because of the molar he is getting, but nonetheless, not fun. Sorry your plans didn't work out, but hopefully soon!
You have good reason to be pissed. I hated those days. Don't miss them.
Post a Comment