The Jenny Purse that I made on Wednesday. It turned out super cute. I made a few changes, but I think it turned out pretty good! Notice the background--Those are my super cool vines from the back yard. They are in full bloom and look so pretty.
Here is an up close pic- Can you tell I layerd 3 button's, one of which is a purple flower! Yea for buttons! I also changed the pocket flap.... If I made this purse again I would double the size, as it is a little small for a "mom" purse!!
More vines-growing up the middle of the tiki torches!!
Gavin is happy again!
Garth-close up
Jasper is sick- last night his fever was up to 104.4 He was super excited about the cold bath we made him take!! -Photo taken by Jack




6 comments:
the purse is super cute, nice job! I think I would need it bigger too, but your fabric is darling. Garth is a little cutie... Wade reported no epidural again... maybe you'll get all the drugs when little Gwen decides to come! Hope Jasper is feeling better soon, looks like everything else is going smoothly at your house!
I'm more than happy to take that too-small purse off your hands... when are we going to have a class on THAT, superwoman????
Your baby is quite handsome! They get big fast! Can't believe my little one's almost four months now. Enjoy it. Like you won't with three other little guys running around!! That purse is so adorable. I want to do one!
Congrats on Garth!!! (I'll have to get used to calling a baby by my dad's name). He looks great! I'd love to hear the birth story sometime!
And of course, the purse is adorable. I think you should offer classes...sewing is a dying art!
seriously, you are making purses? you are a dynamo, you have a new baby and three other darling littles. i aspire to be you when i grow up.
p.s. garth is handsome, handsome, handsome! congratulations.
The purse is terrific. Love the fabrics together.
Post a Comment