Friday, February 8, 2008

I Love Craigslist


I think I could go on forever about how much I love Craigslist, but I will try to keep this short.


I grew up with a fridge that had the freezer on the bottom. (wonderful, no bending over to get the milk!!) When I got married and we got our first fridge, it came with the house and it had the freezer on the top. Ug, who invented that.... I have been waiting for almost 8 years for that dumb fridge to die, it sure has been taking its sweet time. And it is not really dead, just doesnt make ice and the fridge section is becoming a freezer. Anyway I have been eyeing the French Door Fridge (bottom freezer) for about 3 years!! It costs about $2500, Yikes who can afford to pay that much for a fridge!! (although if it was a table saw or some such garage tool, I am sure we could have afforded it by now)Finally yesterday I got my wish, thanks to Craigslist. Also thanks goes to the Bowles Family for paying top dollar for it 6 months ago and then deciding to move!! And thanks to Wade and Jacob for being willing to drive to Queen Creek to pick it up. Now we only have to find a few more strong backs to get it from the garage to the kitchen, dang those stairs!!
Other Great Deals we appreciate from Craigslist: Motorcycle, Expedition, Gravel, Moto Helmet, More Gravel, Composted Manure, Sedona Red Rock, Crib & Changing Table, Cordless Jig Saw...
Thanks Craig!!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Tools are way more important than a fridge.

Scrap Happy said...

OOH! French door fridge! How cool are you?? I bet you could fit a whole cookie sheet full of dipped strawberries in there, which I will happily come and rid you of.